Zenith Central Second (date) – automatic
- Model: Zenith Centrale Second (date)
- Case : stainless steel
- Caliber: 2542 PC – automatic
- Case number: 224 D 423
- Year of production: 1964- 1969
- Size. 35 mm. (ex. crown).
- Crown: replacement crown
- This Zenith caliber 2542 PC was only produced during periode of 5 years.
- The 2542 PC was a limited production with only 225,000 pieces manufactured.
- Limited automatic calibre from the epic brand Zenith Watch Company.
- One of Zenith’s trademarks was a asymmetric gimmick like the date placement.
- In 1992 Zenith made the calibre for Rolex’s to date most popular watch – The Rolex Daytona.
- monteret på NOS Hirsch rem model Windsor i kalvelæder.
- Case: 7
- Caliber: 7
- Dial: 6
Dial: 7* = The dial has four small dings in the area between index 3 to 6, visible to the naked eye.
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.