The nice calibre drawings of this Omega Sub Second has been borrowed from an old Omega book – dated 1963
Omega Sub Second – Manual
Rare Vintage Omega – Sub Second
- Model: Sub Second
- Case: Stainless steel
- Calibre: Calibre 266 30 T3 PC AM (30 mm Movements) -17 jewels
- Serial number: 14.265.515
- production year: 1954
- Size: Ø 36 mm. (ex. Crown).
- Crown: original Omega crown.
- Special: Calibre Ω266 also knows as 30 mm movements – a calibre later to be known under the name SeaMaster.
- Special: This caliber was first time produced in 1949 and the production ended in 1956
- Special: New band from swiss made Hirsch – Liberty edition from the nature collection
- Special: Case newly polished and all parts of the clockwork just serviced and ajusted.
- Special: beatiful dial patina
- A truly magical pre-owned watch preserved in a magnificent condition.
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14-days sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage timepiece. That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
Out of stock
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.