Omega Sub Second
Manual – Anno 1947
- Model: Omega Sub Second 30T2
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caliber: Ω – 30T2 PC AM – manual wind
- Case ref#: 2383-6
- Serial number: 11.152.719
- Year of production: 1947
- Size: 35 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
Omega Sub Second 30T2 – Specialities
- This Omega model is powered by Omega’s 30T2 PC AM, which is a variant of Omega’s legendary 30T2 military movement originally produced for the British military and seen here in the post war civilian version. The movement is a high quality calibre and is concidered.
- The difference between the two is that this version has the added benefit of an incabloc shock absorber and became the 30T2 PC AM and is in absolutely amazing condition. The 30T2 movement evolved into a family of calibers that would help write Omega’s history of watchmaking for a quarter of a century from 1939 to 1963.
- Take note of the magnificent dial which is a limited produced version with the very first Omega’s. The logo, index, sub dial and inscreptions is all as the very first omega pocket watches. This watch was amont the first official produced 35mm+ wrist watches produced to the public after WW2.
- A Very rare watch to find in this superb original condition.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 7
- Dial: 5
Terms and conditions
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.