Omega Sub Second
Manual Anno 1955
Omega Black Dial
a Collectors item
- Model: Omega Sub Second
- Case: Stainless steel – Acier Inoxydable
- Case ref: #2791
- Caliber: Ω 266
- Serial number: 14.613.266
- Year of production: 1955
- Size: 36 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
- This Omega Sub Second carries a calibre 266, which is one of the later incarnations of the legendary thirty series watches which remain a byword for robust accuracy and powered a wide range of legendary watches, from the 6b/159 used by RAF pilots during WWII to the Railmaster, Ranchero, Suveran and ’53 ‘Fat Arrow’.
- Calibre 266 is a direct descendant of Omega’s Calibre 30T2-Pc which was developed during 2nd world war and which is considered a highly collectable.
- The case is an Acier Staybrite collection.
- Band: Mounted on a NOS ( new old stock ) made from high quality leather.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 7
- Dial: 6
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.