Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch – Chronograph 145.022 ST 71
Manual – Anno 1971
- Model: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 145.022 ST 71
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Case ref: # 145.022 ST 71
- Caliber: Ω 861
- Serial number: 32.656.017
- Year of production: 1971
- Size: 42 mm. (ex. crown)
- Bracelet: 1171/633 Original Nasa
- Crystal: Original
- Crown: Original
Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 145.022 ST 71
- This is a versatile timepiece that once was used on the Apollo 11 mission to the moon but could definitely also be used wearing less than a space suit.
- Watch aficionados refer to this watch as the “post moon” speedmaster as the “moon” as it was the first Speedmaster production made post to the landing on the moon where watch was a worn by astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin during Apollo 11.
- The Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 145.022 ST 71 is the first Speedmaster carrying the stamped medallion case-back with commemorative engraving “FLIGHT-QULIFIED BY NASA FOR ALL MANNED SPACE MISSISONS – THE FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON”.
- The Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 145.022 ST 71 also is the first series that has the DN90 bezel with tall Tachymetre letters. This serie can represent some of the best value around. Expec this watch to raise in price as they still have considerable appeal, compared to the 1980’s ones which still feel “second hand” to rather than “Vintage” – in other word the 145.022 ST 71 is the first of the last Collectable Omega Speedmaster’s.
- Note that the watch come with the original braclet with the ref# 1171 and endlinks ref. 633.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 7
- Dial: 6
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.