Omega Seamaster – Collectors Item
Manual – Anno 1960
- Model: Omega Seamaster
- Case: Gold-cap on stainless steel – CB – Acier Inoxydable
- Case ref: # 14722-2-SC
- Caliber: Ω 520 – swan neck regulator
- Serial number: 17.469.350
- Year of production: 1960
- Size: 33,5 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
- The movement Omega Calibre Ω 520 was only produced between 1957 and 1959
- The Omega Seamaster ref. 14722-2 was officially released for the International Collection of 1959
- The watch is coonsidered an Collections item as the watch had an limited production periode and was equipped with an limited, rare and very fine caliber.
- The Omega Ω 520 has a circular lever movement with excellent swan neck regulator and has been designed with an extra bridge to accommodate the centre seconds
- More information to come…
- Case: 4
- Caliber: 6
- Dial: 5
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.