Omega BullsEye – Two Tone
- Model: Omega BullsEye – – Sub Second – Two Tone
- Case : stainless steel – Acier Staybrite collection
- Case Ref#: 2639-11
- Caliber: Calibre Ω 266 – 17 jewels
- Serial number: 13.447.372
- Year of production: 1952
- Size. 36 mm. (ex. crown)
- Hands: Re-luminated
- Crown: Original
- This Omega BullsEye carries a calibre 266, which is one of the later incarnations of the legendary thirty series watches which remain a byword for robust accuracy and powered a wide range of legendary watches, from the 6b/159 used by RAF pilots during WWII to the Railmaster, Suveran and ’53 ‘Fat Arrow’.
- Calibre 266 is a direct descendant of Omega’s Calibre 30T2-Pc which was developed during 2nd world war. And which is considered a highly collectable watch.
- The engineering and finish are designed to keep on running – never to stop counting the seconds of your every single move.
- Dont let the eminent patina fool you for a second – patina shows sign of wear an is considered cosmetical beauty, which in this case is combined with an exclusive developed functional finish which will forever serve your wrist with the time of your life
- The case is an Acier Staybrite collection.
- Band: Mounted on a NOS ( new old stock ) vintage watch band of the Swiss made brand Hirsch. The model named Amon an is from genuine calf leather.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 7
- Dial: 5
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.