Omega 30T2 – Sub Second
Manual – Anno 1947
- Model: Omega 30T2 PC – Sub Second – manual
- Case : stainless steel
- Case Ref#: 8801 – 1322
- Case: DeniSteel – Dennison
- Caliber: Ω30T2 PC – 15 Jewels
- Serial number: 11.123.458
- Year of production: 1947
- Size. Ø 33.5 mm. (ex. crown).
- w./. original Omega crown.
- Genuine gents Omega 30T2 PC hand wound vintage watch – not messed about with -not redialled – not re-cased – simply an Original and rare Omega watch in absolutely amazing condition.The watch is powered by Omega’s 30T2pc a variant of Omega’s legendary 30T2 movement that had the added benefit of an incabloc shock absorber.
- The 30t2 movement evolved into a family of calibres that would help write Omega’s history of watchmaking for a quarter of a century from 1939 to 1963.
- Among its first major customers was the British military,who ordered the watch in large quantities during the Second World War to equip its sea and land troops as well as its RAF pilots.The 110,000 watches ordered for the British military accounted for more than half of its total sales in 1943.
- The ‘PC’ relates to the fact that this model was the uprated model fitted with INCABLOC shock absorber.On VERY close inspection there is a very very tiny blemish on the top of one of the movement platesCaliber Ω30T2 PC.
- Its outstanding performance made the 30mm the most precise wristwatch calibre ever tested at Neuchatel,Geneva and Kew Teddington.
- On the back of the case one will find the stamp —-
- To add up the conclusions this watch is out standing in all perspektives and from the very prime period Omega was giving birth to their epic Omega 30T2 Calibers.
- Dial, Index and hands all painted by hand in Swiss anno 1947.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 6
- Dial: 4
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.