Longines Two Tone
Manual – Anno 1957
- Model: Longines Two Tone
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caliber: 12.68Z – manual wind
- Case ref#: 6263-14-687
- Serial number: 10.092.942
- Year of production: 1957
- Size: 35 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
Longines Small Second – Two Tone dial
- In general Longines made excellent watches one might say that Longines during the 1940 until late 1960 made some of the most famous and minimalistic styled watch but also some of the best watches ever made.
- Longines has been famous to watch collectors world wide the last couple of decades. The most popular and expensive most be the vintage pilot watches with a chronograph movement and flyback. These watches have lately been sold for around 55-75.000$. Talking about more basic vintage mechanical Longines watches the model utmost precious to collectors is the ‘Sport Chief’ made in significantly less numbers than the likes of the ‘Conquest’ or ‘Flagships’ and thus sought after.
- Band: This fine Longines watch is mounted on an NOS vintage band made in Croco Grain and equipped with a original Longines buckle though messed up a bit.
- Case: 7
- Caliber: 8
- Dial: 6
Terms and conditions
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG). (Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies: 10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system) *In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece. That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.