Certina Argonaut Diver – Cross Dial
Automatic – Anno 1967
a rarely seen Collectors item
- Model: Certina Argonaut Diver
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caliber: 25-651 (28 jewles)
- Ref number: 5801-222
- Serial number: 6.719.542
- Movement: Automatic
- Year of production: 1967
- Size: 37 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
Certina Argonaut Diver
- The Certina Argonaut Diver
- more information to come….
- Black “Crossdial” dial with printed indices….
- The crystal has some scratches but as its the original Certina crystal, which has been of of production for ages, we have chosen to keep the watch 100% original and only change the crystal if the new owner of the watch wish to have it swapped with a replacement crystal.
- Note: the actual dial is in perfect condition.
- Bezel: 6
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 9
- Dial: 8
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.