Zodiac Sea Chron 20 ATM
Chronograph – Anno 1969
a rare and very collectible watch
- Model: Zodiac Sea Chron 20 ATM
- Case: Stainless steel
- Case details: Acier Inoxydable collection
- Case ref: # 692.840
- Caliber: Valjoux 72 with the rare KXF signature
- Year of production: 1969
- Size. 39 mm. (ex. crown).
- Crown: Original
Zodiac Sea Chron 20 ATM
- This rare Zodiac Sea Chron 20 ATM is a neat divers chronograph and equipped with nothing less than a Valjoux 72 manual movement.
- A price winning movement also used in som of the best Heuer Chronographs of that time.
- The manual movement has 3 sub dials and looks very close to new. Please note the magnificent and stylish design with the black dial with silver sub dials.
- The hands and bezel is quite unique to the Sea Chrono model and furthermore the stainless steel case and the dull black bezel gives the watch an astonishing appearance still keeping it low key.
- The case and bezel has some signs of normal wear and tear but kept to a minimal. Around the middle of the sub dial you find some small scratches. The size of the watch incl. bezel measures 39mm without the large Zodiac signed crown – a non screw-down crown. The watch has a 20 atm depth rating but as all out vintage divers we recommend that you do not use it for diving purposes or water sports.
- More information to come soon.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 8
- Dial: 6
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG). (Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies: 10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system) *In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece. That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.