– Manual – Anno 1951
- Model: Zodiac Hermantic
- Case: stainless steel
- Caliber nr.: 1094 – 17 Jewels – manual
- Case nr: 788 – Acier Inoxydable Collection
- Serial nr: 432.680
- Year of production: 1951
- Size: 32 mm. (ex. crown).
- Crown: Original crown
- Launched in 1908 by Louis Ariste Calame, Zodiacs were known for their unique caliber movements and inherently stylish cases. The Glorious Manual Wind is no exception to the rule, and remains an eternally classic choice for the modernist man.
- Mounted on a NOS vintage Hirsch band made from calf leather – the model is named Windsor.
- Case: 7
- Caliber: 6
- Dial: 6
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.