- Model: Tissot Visodate (date)
- Case : Stainless steel
- Caliber: 27 B – 621 / 16 jewels
- Serial number: 4.122.381
- Case number: 57018-1
- Year of production: 1958
- Size. 34 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
- Band: 18mm Nos original Camel leather by Dap
Tissot Visodate specialities
- Special: Tissot ur fra perioden 1930 til 1957, hvor Omega & Tissot producerede deres ure på samme fabrik.
- Special: ekstrem høj kvalitet til en overskuelig pris og så er det et sprit nyt snart 65 år gammel ur.
- Special: monteret på original NOS Tissot Racing rem fra 1960’erne. ( New Old Stock )
- Case: 7
- Caliber: 8
- Dial: 7
Terms and conditions
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.