Omega Constellation – Automatic
Chronometer Officially Certified
Anno 19967 – Collectors item
- Model: Omega Constellation Chronometer Officially Certified
- Calibre: Ω – 50X with 24 jewels
- Case: 14K Gold Caped Stainless steel
- Case Features: back-case with 8 star observatory relief
- Case ref#:
- Serial: number:
- Year of production: 1967
- Size: 36 mm. (ex. crown)
- Crown: Original
- more information to come
- This Omega is not a watch you will come by easy on any givens sunday as it is a Omega Constellation also known as the best series ever produced by Omega.
- Equipped with one of best known Omega calibre’s from the 56X series and placed in a 14K Gold Caped Stainless steel case.
- Mounted on a light used original Omega band with an original Omega Buckle.
- Case: 8
- Caliber: 9
- Dial: 9
Terms and conditions
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.