Hamilton Estoril 300
– Automatic – Anno 1963
- Model: Hamilton Estoril 300 – automatic (date)
- Case : Gold plaque 40 microns
- Caliber: 64 – 21 jewels – automatic
- Serial number: 320.386
- Year of production: 1963
- Size. 34 mm. (ex. crown).
- Crown: orginal crown
- Rare Vintage Hamilton Estoril 300 Automatic Date Watch. 1960-s. Hamilton was produced his first watch in 1893. This watch made in 60-s in stainless steel case, antimagnetic, waterproof, shock protected, heavy embossed screwback, original crown, clear glass no scratches, new genuine leather strap.In good working order. Size: 34 mm diameter.
- Læs mere om Hamilton Watch Co på vores hjemmeside – https://www.wristchronology.com/hamilton-watches/
- Rem: monteret på let nye Hirsch CamelGrain rem produceret i Swiss
- Case: 5
- Caliber: 6
- Dial: 4
Dial 6*: der er let slidtage på uret skive mellem indextal 11 & 2 – se billed.
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website on www.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.