Certina Argonaut 280
– manual Anno 1973
- Model: Certina Argonaut 280
- Case: Stainless steel – Acier Staybrite collection
- Caliber: 25-66 (manual)
- Ref number: 5201-30M
- Serial number: 9.677.176
- Year of production: 1973
- Size: 37 mm. (ex. crown).
- Crown: Original
- more to come about the Certina Argonaut 280
- Special: In the period 1958 – 1968 Certina produced the legendary Certina DS (Double Security) – Only 300.000 were made and this is not only one of the wathces from the very first production af Certina DS but also among one of the few or only Certina DS with the Calibre 25-36 ever seen up for sale in a perfect – near to mint – condition as this splendid timepiece.
- Special: The very frist Certina DS production with the unique and very first variation of the Certina Dive trademark – the famous turtleback – inprinted on the back-case.
- Case: 6
- Caliber: 8
- Dial: 7
Terms and conditions:
*Terms and Conditions apply, according to the Danish Sales of Goods Act (and the CISG).
(Guarentee certificate). For WC classification the following applies:
10: LNIB 9: Mint – 8: Near Mint 7: Excellent 6: Very good 5: Good 4: Fair
To read a closer description visit our website onwww.wristchronology.com, grading system)
*In accordance with the Danish Sales of Goods Act we offer 14 day sale or return on used items. However, Wrist Chronology is well aware of the investment involved in acquiring a vintage watch. Thus, we would like to inspire a more secure and trusting experience upon purchasing a vintage time piece.
That is why we, unless otherwise noted, offer a full 1-year (mechanical) warranty on all of our watches.
- The right to complain covers malfunction (the clock stops running) due to clockwork error.
- However, the right to complain does not cover malfunction caused by miscarriage or damage.
- Upon mechanical malfunctions, the watch is to be handed in / sent to our workshop, where we will carry out the necessary repair this as soon as possible.
- For tolerance connected to mechanical watches, the following values normally apply:
- +/- 10-30 seconds per day comprising watches both above in and the ‘excellent’ category.
- For waterproof watches the warranty does not cover water damage, as vintage mechanical watches are exempted from being actually waterproof due to date.